Calculators for everyday use!
Calories Burned By Walking
This calories-burned-by-walking calculator estimates the number of calories burned under several walking efforts over any distance you travel.
Walking is an effective exercise when you walk briskly for at least 20 minutes at a constant speed of 3 to 4 miles per hour (mph). The number of calories you burn depends on your weight and the amount of effort you put in. The more you weigh, the greater your effort, the more calories you burn.
- You input your weight in either pounds or kilograms;
- Determine your walking pace;
- Choose to express the calculated distance in miles or kilometers;
- Input your walking time (in minutes); and
- Press 'Calories Burned By Walking';
mph = miles per hour ; kph = kilometers per hour ; lbs = pounds