Calculators for everyday use!
Multiply / Divide Lengths
12 Inches equal 1 Foot
3 Feet equal 1 Yard
220 Yards equal 1 Furlong
5 Furlongs equal 1 Kilometer
1.6 Kilometers equal 1 Mile
The decimal measuring system uses 100 to advance from centimeters to Meters and 1,000 to advance to Kilometers.
The process of adding and subtracting imperial lengths uses a multi-base system of 12, 3, 220 and 8 to move from inches through miles.
To do a calculation follow the following steps :-
- Select Multiply or Divide to multiply or divide components.
- Input the number of components to multiply or divide.
- Decide by how much you want to multiply or divide.
- Decide the form in which you want your results.
- Then press 'Multiply / Divide Lengths'.
See also : Add/Subtract Time