Calculators for everyday use!
Multiply or Divide Weights
16 Ounces = 1 Pound
14 Pounds = 1 Stone
2 Stones = 1 Quarter
4 Quarters = 1 Hundred Weight (Cwt)
20 Hundred Weights (Cwts) = 1 Ton
The decimal counting system uses a uniform '10' to advance from 1 through 10 through 100 through 1000 etc.
The process of adding and subtracting weights uses a multi-base system of 16, 14, 2, 4 and 20 to move from ounces through tons.
To do a calculation follow the following steps :-
- Select Multiply or Divide to multiply or divide components.
- Input the number of components to multiply or divide.
- Decide by how much you want to multiply or divide.
- Decide the form in which you want your results.
- Then press 'Get Results'.
designed by WinDesigns|